Monday, June 11, 2007

Vanity has its price.

So on my friends blog, I chanced up a site that you can upload your picture and check which celebrity you resemble the most. I am not sure why anyone would want do this but being vain and shallow, I decided to give it a try. The results were...



WHOA...I resemble some good looking people. Being pleased with the results, I immediately spammed my co-workers. Got the usual comments....

Then a couple of days later a colleague, that I barely speak to, come up to me and said, "Never knew you were a professional dancer". The comment threw me off and I probed him further. He told me there was a picture of me dancing posted in the break room/kitchen/devil's vending machine room. I was frantic, was this the picture of me dancing during the holiday party or was it that time when we went to celebrate our fabulous year. Good Lord, I wondered...how could this happen

I ran into the kitchen and came to screeching halt seeing this picture posted...



Apparently our very talented Administrative Assistant took my picture and photo-shopped it on top of Joey Fontone when he was performing on "Dancing with the Stars". I never knew Joey Fontone was a star.

1 comment:

ZenDenizen said...

ROFLMAO @ Joey pic!