Friday, June 22, 2007

How to become a sales star...

My company had its annual sales meeting in Austin Texas. Not a bad place to be at actually.

Day 1: The Prom Night (warming up....)



Day 2: Singing away your career (peaking...)




Day 3: Dancing with the starts

Thank god I have not seen any pictures for me Salsa dancing. The legend is that our official photographer (he was more like a paparazzi...during one of our social nights I saw him on a ledge photographing us...either he is dedicated or plain stupid)did not make it back after karaoke...

PS: My colleague rocks!!!...she is a mom, works full time, is brilliant and fun and know how to party....

3 comments:

ZenDenizen said...

I sooooooo wish I was there! Karaoke Meetup here we come!

Ubershek said...

Err...who we

ZenDenizen said...

Come to think of it, I karaoked Dancing Queen, too when I was in Santa Monica.