Monday, January 21, 2008

Playing in the Democratic Sandbox

It is no secret that I travel a lot. I am not sure if I like it or hate it, thought I am know for my closet love to get airline miles.

As I am busy sitting at the Holiday Inn (hoping it makes me smarter) working on building my empire while chatting, facebooking and surfing, I also managed to catch the Democratic Debate on CNN. For those who missed it (or those scratching their heads and wondering should I switch back to American Gladiators on NBC) here was my synopsis

Hillary: Obama pulled my hair.
Obama: She started it.
Hillary: He pulled it because I am a woman.
Obama: You a woman! Now you tell me!
Edwards: Hello, can someone pull my hair please.
Hillary: Stop throwing sand on me.
Obama: What sand? You worked at Wal Mart and moved all the sand throwing offshore
Edwards: I wonder if I stopped breathing and turn blue will they notice me.
Obama: I am black vote for me.
Hillary: I am a woman and my husband thinks he is black, vote for me.
Edwards: I wonder who will be American Idol this year? Vote for me because I am blue.

I cannot vote since I am just a Permanent Resident Alien in USA (to some a Green Card Holder). But watching adults fight in a sandbox makes me wonder if this a true democracy where there are only 2 parties and 2 candidates to choose from?

By the way Holiday Inn doesn't make you smarter. You may have figured this out by reading this segment of the blog.

2 comments:

The Mountain Cat said...

Uber, Very funny man. That debate last night was insane.

ZenDenizen said...

Awww, poor Edwards! I'd pull his hair...