Wednesday, December 3, 2008

You call this CHANGE

I am supporter of Obama, I am a legal immigrant and I am colored. There I got that out of the way.

Can someone please explain to me what the hell was he thinking getting together this so called "Dream Team"?

Robert Gates: If we wanted continuity we would have voted for Dick Cheney.
James L. Jones Jr.: So some one who was McCain advisor and friend is now our National Security Advisor. Want to keep your enemies closer who did you not ask John McCain himself to be on the team
Hillary Rodham Clinton: I bet she must be thinking why she told us she used to take calls at 3 AM? Guess whom I am calling when I have nothing to do at 3 AM. The only person happy is Bill since now he has all the time to goof around.

This is not the "Change" I envisioned.

1 comment:

ZenDenizen said...

I understand your point but I'm just happy an old white dude didn't win. I didn't expect much more than that.