Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Hokcom Status Explained

Let me make this short. I am in LA right now and staying at a downtown botique hotet. On Monday after a long day of meeting we (my business associates and I) decided to wind down the day at the hotel bar.

This is what happends in the next 5 minutes

Uber sitting at the bar sipping his Vodka and Tonic, 2 girls walk up and sit right next to him.

Girl 1: Hi you look new, my name is Nicki

Hokcom Level 1 - Hooker Readiness status: Now I think I am an OK looking guy, but am no Brad Pitt. So any girl that walks up to me at a bar

Uber - Hi my name is Uber

Nicki: This is my friend Alice

Uber: Hello nice to meet you too.

Hokcom Level 2 - Introduces me to her beautiful friend

Uber: Where are you girls from?

Alice: Right from here, Los Angels

Hokcom Level 3 - Local girls coming to a hotel bar

Alice: So have any plans tonight

Hokcom Level 4 and 5 - This is so self explanatory

PS: We did confirm they we in fact women of the night and they were looking for customers.

2 comments:

ZenDenizen said...

Entourage is so educational. I learned on that show that the only women in LA are actress wannabes and hookers (sometimes both).

Unknown said...

So...were you ...ahem...entertained?