Friday, July 27, 2007

The computer says 95%...

that is what I get sometimes when I used to frequent the on-line dating sites like (match.com, shaadi.com etc.).

Story 1:
My on-line shrink (more on that later) decided to give one of on-line site a chance. Apparently she sent out a few requests to guys that she felt she would like to get know better.

She got a standard rejection from one of her preferred matches...

Thank you for your interest, our preferences do not match.
Best of luck
XXX


On seeing XXX profile she noticed his preferred partner had no information

Now my experiences have been quite similar. It says we have a 95% match and when I email them, they write back that our preferences do not match.

Am I asking for too much? Should I set expectations lower on dating sites?

1 comment:

ZenDenizen said...

Try Chemistry.com

http://www.slate.com/id/2169122/nav/navoa/

LOL