Monday, April 14, 2008

I scream for iPhone

I recently lost my Palm Treo PDA phone. The problem was all my contacts are in MS Outlook and therefore I just sync my phone and have everything I need at my finger tips. Loosing the phone created a tremendous stress in terms of not having contacts on my phone. The other stress was dealing with AT&T in terms of getting a new phone.

The main difference between store personnel in AT&T and Apple is the way they approach customer service.

AT&T Store Personnel

After waiting for 10 minutes, they approach me and ask me if I am being helped. When I say no, they looked at me strangely with the thought "You need help you should ask us". When I did ask them their response was "Cannot do it. Sorry"

Apple Store Personnel

"Do you want some help". I said not and was just browsing the iPhone. The lady then came back and explained to me in detail all the features. She then told me if I wanted she could also show me the demo online.

Thank God someone understands Customer Service.

And yes I love my iPhone.

Now I am sure the rest of the Blackberry's, Nokia, Palm will understand phone can be made fun and functional at the same time. The others that are coming with Apple type touch screen, what were you doing all these years giving us those lousy phones.

1 comment:

ZenDenizen said...

Oh no, you've been assimilated. Ready for the next NETip meeting?